The diesel-electric paddlewheeler MS Stadt Wien and her sister MS Stadt Passau were built in 1939 at the now defunct ship yard in Korneuburg near Vienna (the successor company ÖSWAG is still operating a ship yard in Linz).
Both ships served until 1995 in the fleet of the now defunct DDSG. MS Stadt Wien has been rebuilt to primarily serve as a restaurant berthed at Tulln. However, despite her new role MS Stadt Wien is still fully operational as a ship. She can be chartered and frequently undertakes trips to the Wachau during the summer months (see this timetable).
The former Stadt Passau now bears the name Gróf Széchenyi. Video clips of Gróf Széchenyi can be found at YouTube.